What you need to know for market day Sunday Feb 6th.
- Your stall placements are now listed on our website. BNCM_Stall_Assignments.pdf
- Bump in time is 7:45am at Wood Street entrance. Please keep noise and traffic to a minimum. Put your hazard lights on.
- Have all of your relevant certificates ready. Bayside Council may be checking. I’ll follow up those whose credentials we’re missing.
- Stallholders and their staff must have valid proof of vax certificates.
- Follow directions of the Rotary volunteers.
- Your stall number will be on a green soccer cone AT THE FRONT of your stall. That cone marks the middle of your stall. Drive in nose first; the back end of your vehicle or trailer will now be facing the front of the stall. (ie, don’t reverse in)
- Market opens 9:00am. Vehicles will not be allowed in after 8:45am.
- All stallholders especially the foodies, please manage your customer queues. Not only for social distance requirements, for the sake of not blocking access/view to your neighbour’s stall.
- Market closes 1:00pm. Bump out time is 1:15 to 2:00pm
Booking for next market opens up soon the following week. A limited early bird booking discount will apply!
On behalf of Beaumaris Rotary, we thank you for your participation in our market and we wish you a very successful market day!