From time to time we’ll be drawing DOOR PRIZES at our market! Some lucky attendee or shopper may win a hamper of goodies from our quality stallholders for example.
Participation is simple:
- Look out for announcements here or on our other social media platforms for Door Prize dates.
- Make your Market entry gate donation on line at our booking site.
- Bring your ticket with you on market day.
- Wait for the draw announcement, it could be you!
The winner has until 1pm to claim the prize, otherwise we’ll do a re-draw and start over. See full terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions of Beaumaris North Community Market Door Prize.
1. You must book your Entry Ticket for the day indicated at TryBooking. Your donation enters you in this competition.
2. Presentation of your Ticket are required to claim advertised prize.
3. One entry per person per market day.
4. The entry ticket has no monetary value.
5. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
6. Advertised prize may vary and be substituted dependant on availability with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Winner must claim prize on the day by 1pm. Unclaimed Prize may jackpot to the following week.
8. We reserves the right to publish photographic images of participants for use in promotional material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
9. Volunteers of BNCM, RCOB or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be permitted to enter the competition.
10. Only entrants registered for day of draw are eligible.
11. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. We reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.