Beaumaris North Community Market Covid Safety Policy
The Rotary Club of Beaumaris takes the threat posed by the COVID-19 virus seriously. After careful consideration the Beaumaris North Community Market is to be reopened while ensuring the safety of our staff, stall holders, and patrons as a major priority. To meet this priority, the market will follow all state and local guidelines to that effect. The following measures have been introduced to help prevent the possible transmission of the virus during market day.
Safe Covid Practice for our Market staff when restrictions apply:
- All persons will be encouraged to maintain a social distance of 1.5m at all times.
- Wear a properly fitted face covering if 1.5m can’t be maintained.
- Regular hand sanitising throughout market times.
- Keep records and act quickly if workers become unwell.
- Avoid interactions in enclosed spaces.
- Create workforce bubbles.
- Market will be conducted in conjunction with the Beaumaris Rotary Club’s Covid safe plan.
- Preferred transactions will be either EFPOST or credit card.
- Toilets will be sanitised at the beginning and end of every market.
- All stall holders and market staff will refrain from personal contact – such as handshakes, hugging etc.
- Appropriate use of gloves when handling food.
- Not permitted to attend work if they are unwell.
Stall holders and shoppers:
The Club requests our valued stall holders, shoppers and visitors to adhere to their respective Covid safe procedures:
Covid safe procedures for Stallholders
On behalf of the Rotary Club of Beaumaris we encourage you to continue supporting our fundraising effort for those that are in need within our community.
Thank you for your continued trust in us and we look forward to continue delivering you a amazing experience as we re-establish the Beaumaris North Community Market.