Visitors to the Beaumaris North Community Market should be aware of the following COVID safety procedures when activated.
Update: Starting with our November 7th market, No entry without proof of fully vaccinated or medical exemption (16+ years)
Always check official Vic Gov guidelines here regarding shopping services.
- Be sure that you don’t exceed current travel restrictions to our market (Check-How far is 10km from your home?) According to coronavirus.vic.gov.au you can exceed the km limit to your local green grocer or specialist food shop if necessary.
- Plan your purchases in advance to minimise time on site.
- Wear face masks (if restriction applies on the day)
- One person per household making essential purchases.
- Check in at Wood Street entrance with QR Code or manual recording.
- Visitors are asked to sanitise their hands on arrival and exit of the market.
- Check in at each stall you visit with QR Code or manual recording.
- Use hand sanitiser each stall should provide.
- Attempt to navigate the market in a clockwise direction.
- Please maintain social distance when in queues.
- Tables and seating not allowed.
- Please do not attend our market if you are unwell, are waiting test results for COVID19, have tested positive for COVID19, or are currently under quarantine.