Conditions of entry to the Beaumaris North Community Market:
- Shoppers and visitors are asked for a $2 donation, per adult, ($5 per family) upon entry. (All proceeds from our market go toward local area and Rotary International projects.)
- Observe our COVID safe market procedures when applicable.
- For the safety and comfort of others, smoking whilst in the market area is not permitted.
- School grounds is OFF LIMITS. The use of any areas outside of the Market Oval is at your own risk.
- During setup and pack up times, please be aware of vehicles moving within the market area. Market closes at 1pm. Please allow our stall holders to pack up and vacate the area.
- All transactions are between the customers and stall holders.
- All sales are final.
- All goods are presented “as is” and care should be taken when making purchases.
- When parking your vehicle please do not block the residential driveways on the streets facing our market.
Thank you for your co-operation and enjoy your Sunday morning at the Beaumaris North Community Market.